Our Affinity Groups brings folks together who share a common interest.
These activities are organized by members of our congregation (rather than by committees).
Check out the information on the following pages and join in the fun!
Fall in Love with these 11 menu offerings!
- Valentine’s Day meal for 2 to include Lobster bisque, braciole and mini double chocolate & raspberry trifles. Offered by Amy McKnight
- Cajun Mardi Gras meal for 4, Cajun Bean Soup, Rice, King Cake. Offered by Amy McKnight
- Bean Soup with homemade bread for 4- veggie or with ham. Available after Feb 15. Offered by Peter deFur
- King Cake for 6-10, for delivery on February 20. Offered by Peter deFur
- Valentine’s Day sugar cookies. Offered by Candace Boyce
- Mardi Gras Monkey Bread – A scrumptious gooey Pecan Praline King Cake Monkey Bread to celebrate Mardi Gras! Offered by Vittoria Cosentino
- Brunch for 6 to include Blintzes, Spinach mushroom Quiché, breakfast rolls, cinnamon pecan coffee cake and fruit. Offered by Vittoria Cosentino
- Oyster & Artichoke Soup, a New Orleans staple for 4. Offered by Diane Pominiski
- Orzo Lasagna & Bread Dinner for 4-6 — can be either veggie or with sausage. Offered by Michele Matthews
- Chocolate Iced Raspberry Filled Hot Milk Sponge Cupcakes (my grandmother’s recipe) – 1 dozen. Offered by Michele Matthews
- An iconic Cincinnati Chili Dinner for two, or an appetizer portion for the Superbowl. Root for the underdog with this Cincinnati Chili made with ground turkey. Offered by Deena Ferguson